This document (Terms of Service) explains all the legal rules and regulations created by our company in order to provide the best services to our users. Please read all the terms, clauses and regulations listed in this document before purchasing the services, contacting us, or using our website in general. As a user, you agree that you follow these terms and conditions completely. In the event you refuse to follow these terms, we suggest you to close this webpage right away.
- The user agrees that he/ she is at least 13 years of age to access the website and services we offer.
- We do not accept bots or other automated methods used to create any account.
- It is mandatory for you to provide your full name, email address and other relevant information requested in the signup form.
- Sharing one account by multiple users is not allowed.
- As a user, it is your responsibility to maintain the security of your account. We will not be responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are not authorized to use our services for illegal purposes. We reserve the rights to terminate your account in case we suspect any unauthorized activity.
Cancellation and Termination
As a user, you are solely responsible for terminating your account. You just need to visit admin settings to cancel your account; we do not accept cancellations via emails or phone requests.
Once an account is cancelled, the information will not be recovered. All the content you shared might be deleted from our platform.
In the event you cancel the service before the date of your next paid-up month, the cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not charge for the upcoming months. We reserve the rights to terminate your account (at our sole discretion).
Modifications of the Services and Prices
The company reserves the rights to update, modify or even terminate the service without any prior notice. We reserve the rights to change pricing at any time we want. A notice will be issued by the company at least 30 days before making the relevant changes in prices. We will not be responsible for any damage/ loss caused due to the modifications or suspension of services we offer.
Billings And Payments
The buyer agrees not to use any fake credit card to complete the transaction. In case we suspect any fake transaction, your account will be suspended immediately. 2Checkout payment gateway is used to handle transactions and we do not store credit card details. All the payment must be done in advance, and we currently accept payments on monthly basis only. The payment is non-refundable.
Limitation of Liability
The users understand that our company will not be held liable for any kind of direct or indirect, exemplary or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, information and other intangible damages that could result from (i) the use of services we offer; (ii) the cost services; (iii) unauthorized access to any kind of information; (iv) actions or statements arising out of third parties; (v) mistakes, errors, miscalculations or inaccuracies found on the website; (vi) property damage or personal injury; (vii) any kind of virus, worms transmitted to or through the services; and any other factors that might be caused by using our services.
Warranties and Liabilities
We warrant that:
- The uptime of our website is 95% (service level)
- We may suspend access to our website temporarily due to any maintenance and software upgrade tasks. We will conduct the maintenance by issuing a prior notice as long as we do planning for upgrades.
- You may also suspect some unexpected urgent maintenance issues that are carried out without any prior notice, though we always try our best to provide updates.
We do not warrant that:
- Our services will always meet all your needs.
- Our services will always be error-free, timely, uninterrupted.
- The calculations will be accurate, if supplied data is not according required criteria.
- Any kind of issue or error will be corrected instantly.
Change in Terms of Services
As the owner of digemp, we reserve the rights to modify this agreement from time to time, so we recommend our users to check this page regularly. Your continued use of digemp implies that you agree to these terms.